Monday, December 6, 2010

Things I'm Demanding Of You.

It's your lucky day, guys. I've decided to be bossy and DEMAND things of my readers. Oh dearie me, what a horrible blogger I must be.
First things first then. Lets get down to business and all that. This is a band I've discovered (throu
gh Rob repeatedly telling me to remember to listen to them, and making me take them down in my phone so I wouldn't forget again)... (and by forget I mean, procrastinate). They are called The Morning Benders and this is one of my favourite songs by them, "Waiting for a War." I'm in love with the intro. If it was a person, I would marry/form a civil partnership with it, and have piles of musical sprogs- hypothetically, of course, because I don't fancy pushing little gremlins out of me, thanks. So your job is very simple; Listen to them. Look, I even helpfully posted them on my blog. WOO ME!

My next very important matter of business is a tv show I'm not totally obsessed with. You'll notice that over time, dear readers, I obsess a lot with bands and tv shows. Good examples of these are Taking Back Sunday and Doctor Who.
So this tv show is called Merlin, and funnily enough... It's about Merlin. I'm working with the assumption everyone knows the jist of Merlin the Sorcerer and King Arthur, Knights of The Round Table, Lady of the Lake and so on...
It had, admittedly, taken quite a few liberations; Merlin is the same age as Arthur in it, Arthur's birth history isn't in sync with the old legends, so on... but it's still pretty awesome. It shows Merlin and Arthur forming a friendship, Morganna turning into the bitch that she is, the whole Guinevere and Arthur deal. Trust me on this one. Watch it.
Also, though Arthur is the obvious poster boy in the whole thing, I've grown to see an awfully good looking side to Merlin. He's kind of like Matt Smith (the 11th doctor) in that respect. He should not be goodlooking, he isn't in proportion with himself, his ears are too big, he has a crooked smile (Though personally, they melt my heart), you get the picture.
Or now you get the picture.
















Me likey. Me likey mega much. And so it turns out, perfect is not a turn on to me, at all.

And finally, my last little demand of all my fantatic readers- note the extremes of my flattery today, this doesn't happen often- comment my blogs more! I love comments! Make me smile!

Over and out,
Ri. x

2 comments: