Sunday, January 9, 2011

Unicorns And Kids Are Really Demons In Disguise.

I'm in this weird half happy, half panicked place at the moment. I don't know why, but I'm not really liking it at all. It's like I need breathing space or something? Or maybe I have too much of that.

I had the strangest dream on Friday night. Keep in mind, I was pretty hammered going to sleep...
I was in a play, and there was two guys playing Italian mobsters. But when I was in the wings, they started threatening me and I had to do this task or they were going to kill everyone. Next thing I know, I'm on a horse, galloping through fields and jumping over fences towards this lake to find a unicorn. And Sinead is worried I won't make it, so follows me (on a horse too) and so is my dad, and he follows me (in his car). And I'm in a graveyard, jumping over graves, when I reach the pond. And the unicorn is cantering off. I look to my right, and there is this little blonde girl, with red eyes. She's standing beside two dead kids, blood all over her and she's grinning. But then my dad catches up with me and gets out of the car, and her eyes turn blue and she starts crying. So he takes me and her home, and we adopt her. There's two shops in my house too, no idea how that had any relevance. And I keep seeing her kill children, but my mam won't believe me, and next thing she's staring at me, demonic and the like, and trying to kill me.
That's pretty much when I woke up. Fucking weird.

No comments:

Post a Comment