Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Oh Baby, When They Made Me, They Broke The Mold.

I want everything to change and stay the same

That line is from (Coffee's for closers)- Fall Out Boy and it kinda describes how my mind is working at the minute. I'm in this funk, and I can't really explain it- certainly not in vigorous detail, maybe a mumbled rambling of incoherent words.

I will never believe in anything again

Honestly, I keep telling myself this year is going to be different, this is going to be the year to take, make and intensify. I didn't tell myself that last year at all, because I was also in a funk then, though one of an entirely different nature. Last year, I wasn't really feeling anything.

Girls used to follow me around, then I got cold.

I don't even know why I'm blogging. Shit blog. Someone explain things to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment